Investing in the right advice upfront can save you thousands. When it’s time for a parent or loved one to go into aged care in Melbourne, or if you’re planning for your own future, it can be incredibly daunting and stressful. It can be a real nightmare to figure out the logistical and financial side of aged care, let alone the emotional side.
I am often asked why someone would pay for advice when you can access plenty of free information from the relevant Government agencies and authorities. Whilst true that there is information is out there and freely available, it is generic in nature and not specific to your circumstances. By investing in the right advice upfront through engaging a specialist in the field, you will receive thorough, expert options from someone who knows the system inside out, and back-to-front and this advice can save you from making incredibly costly mistakes.
In fact, we often spend time ‘rescuing’ people who simply haven’t used the system to their advantage – and who have paid far more in fees than they ever should have, over many years. It’s not a nice position to be in to find out down the track, that you could have saved thousands (or even kept the family home!).
By making an investment upfront, to get the professional advice you need from the start, really can make a massive difference to your long-term financial stability – and will allow you to make the right decisions for you and your family.
Invest in our Advice – then what?
As aged care specialists in Melbourne, we provide thorough aged care financial advice, so you know where you stand and what decisions you need to make, now and into the future.
- Ensuring your means test is accurate and looking at ways to minimise this
- Exploring all options to maximise your Centrelink / Veterans Pension
- Explaining the fees, charges and entry and exit costs
- Looking at options to retain the family home and finance the accommodation costs
- Comparing a range of scenarios to work out the most affordable option
- Making all information clear and easy to understand
Our aim is to eliminate as much overwhelm and stress as possible, by guiding you through every step of the process.
- Referring you to a placement service if required
- Talking to the Aged Care facility of your choice
- Discussing the entry fee choices
- Referring you to someone who can help clear out the house
- Providing details of a service to help select an agent for the sale of the property
- Outlining clear options for funding
- Helping with the Centrelink Forms
- Organising ongoing investments
There is a lot to think about and get done! And navigating all of that alone sure can be overwhelming!
A Small Investment Upfront, Ensures You Get It Right, The First Time…
People may worry about the cost of our specialist advice. The wrong decisions can not only cost you far more long-term, but it can also cause immense, unnecessary stress and heartache. When it comes to quality care and the safety of both you (or your loved one) AND your family’s financial security, it’s something you want to get right.
Provide yourself and your loved ones with peace of mind by investing in the right advice and you could save yourself thousands.
Get in touch with us by booking your telephone consultation here 1300 001 225 and find out how affordable and straightforward receiving our advice can be.